309-839-4103 / 3098394103

If you are looking for more information about the number 3098394103, you can read more feedback it below by other visitors. You can make your own contribution if you want to and assist others in the process.

+ votes

- votes

18

0

Comments on 309 839 4103 by other users

Leave a Comment
Comment by Frank
Friday, 08.12.2016 @ 17:23pm
Paid Fundraisers for veterans. Ask them how much goes to the charity and after they compliment you on what a great question that is they will then proudly tell you that a whopping 11% or 15% will go to the charity and the other 85% to the fundraising expenses. Then they will try to guilt-trip you into sending some contribution. In reality they only provide a fraction of what they collect to the charity to cover their "mission" and pocket the rest.

If you want to give to a legitimate charity, look on charity navigator.com and choose from any number of charities that have legitimate business practices. They will put your hard-earned money to work and you won't be a victim to their scams.

Your Name:*

Your Comment:*

To prevent SPAM, please enter the words above
 

Note: Please do not spam

Details for 309-839-4103


Areacode = 309
Suffix = 839
State = Illinois
City = Peoria
County = Peoria
Country = United states of America - USA
Type = Landline from Comcast Phone Of Illinois, Llc Dba Comco - Il

Votes for 3098394103


This website has a voting system that users can use to upvote or downvote a phone number.

If 309 839 4103 has tried to get in touch with you and you are not happy with it, you can downvote. You can choose to downvote 309 839 4103 for a variety of reasons from telemarketers calls, unsolicited calls, spam SMS message and robo calls.

Alternatively, if you know this number to be a legitimate number, you can upvote it and lets others know. This could include calls that you have requested and are expecting to receive.

Other Numbers

Other comments


3315867786
telefono ... Read More
7152031925
NRA, which does not make sense beings when they have called it actually comes up National Rifle Association. Just want the daily calls to STOP FOREVER!!!! ... Read More
01618506405
this number at 9.41am on 12/04/17. I didn't answer because I didn't know the number but they left a 1571 message saying HMRC was filing a case against me and... Read More
8452050823
leaving a message - Blocked... Read More
9014743342
This guy said he would buy furniture from my Craigslist ad. He sent a "cashiers check" 3 weeks after we first spoke for $1400 more than the asking price. Told... Read More
7167361767
MSG.... Read More